Welcome to my blog - Enjoy!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Shopping on Saturday!!!!

So on Saturday, much to my husbands GREAT displeasure I go on my scrap kit shopping spree!!! This Saturday, It is the 1st sat of the month so I will be using my sweet reward points - so I will not get them all till Monday but I wanted to share the newest kits to my stash!!!!! I LOVE THEM and Can't wait to get started scrapping them!!!!

Ok - so other than the AMAZING CT kits that I have (AND LOVE) these are the ones that I spent money onThere are only 3 sites that I really play at - they are warm friendly and I love their stuff - Other than the Sweet Shoppe - I also play at Faith Trues awesome new site Live Out Loud Scraps and the sweetest site on the web - Scrapmatters ~ so I wanted to share my new goodies from them -

From Faith ( I LOVE this new collab and the freebie from Victoria!!!)
And this new one from Britt-ish Designs

Whew - That was enough for today - have to buy some groceries!!!! HA!!!!!

0 comments: