Welcome to my blog - Enjoy!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Early Christmas



It's that time of year again, the holidays. This is my favorite time of year. Inevitably I will get asked the question, what do you want for Christmas. This is a hard one for my husband. He has a hard time understanding that not all that plugs in is desirable. He can't just buy me the new XBox game ;) There is one thing that I want every year hands down and that is pictures. I am a scrapper and a military wife. I have teenagers. I am realizing that life passes you by in the blink of an eye. My mother in law has passed on some of the best advice to me. He mother died young, of an aneurysm. When they went back through the pictures, they found that there were so few of her. She hated having her picture taken, but then there were no memories of her. My mother was the same way. My son was just saying how sad he was that there were not that many pictures of him and my mom. She just hated having her picture taken. I am so regretful of this. No matter what my mom's self image was, the way she was is how she is remembered by her grandchildren every day and they want to remember her.

I love love love pictures, so when we started talking about Christmas presents, there was no other choice. I wanted pictures of my family. I wanted pictures of me and my husband. We had not taken pictures together since we 1st married. So much has happened since then. So for my Christmas present, I asked for pictures.

Here they are some with the link to more.


Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Life lesson today - TAKE PICTURES WITH YOU IN THEM!!!!!!!!! (for your children and those who love you!!!)

1 comments:

Hearing Aids said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks