Welcome to my blog - Enjoy!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catching Up

WOW - a whole month off!!! I had to... so much has happened. We moved. Life - Emily got really sick, Hospital sick.... the house we were getting fell through, we had to get another house and Jay left for a year. And in the middle of it all - the WORST weather in like 50 years - Only in my life!!! So a pretty crappy month. But it is over and through it all, even though I didn't blog or scrap, or even talk to some of my best friends, I took pictures. I stayed faithful to my 365!!! AMAZING - ok - there are a couple of days that I skiped, but for the most part I have it all documented. Granted they are mostly still on the camera waiting to be downloaded, but they are there!!!! So I am starting fresh on the blog with the pics from this weekend and the pages that I have scrapped. So I am taking a deep cleansing breath (along with Yoga at the Y tomorrow) and here you are!!!
Here are some pictures that I managed to scrap - great therapy..... great way to avoid all the boxes I have to still unpack!

Olivia - Bath Time


Jay and I at the Airport -



Dylan and Maddie - Crashed



Caught Dylan Reading in Bed


Thanks for hanging in there with me!!

4 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I hope Emily is okay now. That is scary when your baby is that sick.
You did have a lot going on. At least you are in the house that you were meant to be in now. The other one would have had problems, life just has a way of working itself out like that. I believe that. Is it going to be hard having your husband gone for a year again? Jim has been gone for 6 months already, and it has been horrible. Hopefully we will be moved soon. Glad to see you back.
Renee

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

I hate it that you hubby is gone..sucks big time about the bad weather and the house falling through the first go round..but WAY FREAKING AWESOME that you were able to stay with the P365. Give yourself a big pat on the back. Fantastic LO's!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds like you have had a busy time! Have fun unpacking!

Artsycooper said...

Oh my goodness the picture of your little boy and the dog is the best. So sweet!